Today, tax advice often required as for practicing accountants as for individual entrepreneur. It is simply impossible to keep track of the constant changes in legislation independently and at the same time to engage in the development of business. From how well you understand all the nuances of accounting and tax laws, how effectively solve tax disputes, depends the success of your business.
Therefore, to avoid fines and not spend time monitoring of the legislation, it is better to trust an experienced expert who will provide professional advice on accounting and taxation, and you can work in peace. “Global Consulting” Corporation will become such an expert, who can quickly and effectively resolve any issues on taxation.
Why “Global Consulting” Corporation?
- Highly professional certified tax consultants with over 10 years of experience.
- Ongoing research and analysis of the provisions of the tax law and current trends in the field of accounting, monitoring of changes in the legislation.
- Hundreds of customers who recommend us to their friends.
What do we offer?
- Oral advice on accounting and taxation – professional help when problems must be solved quickly, without wasting a minute.
- Written advice on accounting and taxes, when you need an official conclusion from consultant or a deeper analysis of the issue.
- Consultation via Skype, when you talk to an expert by videoconference, sitting at home or in the office.
- Unlimited subscription service. After signing the contract you get unlimited consultation by phone, email, Skype, or in our office.
What do you get?
- Qualified expert advice on taxes and accounting with a detailed explanation of the situation and its solutions.
- Personal Consultant, ready to help whenever needed.
- Savings time searching for information.
- Cost savings for the purchase of subscriptions, regulatory frameworks, etc.
- Improving the efficiency and quality of the accountant’s work.
With this service also bought:
- Accounting and tax accounting for IE
- Accounting and tax accounting for legal entities
- Legal advice.
- Accounting Club.
- Accounting seminars.