WHY DO YOU NEED COURT REPRESENTATION?
- The unlawful decision of supervisory bodies (additional accrual of taxes on the base of the tax notification-decision), violation of lawful rights or interests, a contractor’s non-fulfilment of contractual obligations, and in some cases infliction of damage are the most frequent reasons of being defended in court.
- Judicial dispute resolution is used when a non-judicial procedure (complaint procedure, filing a complaint, etc.) did not produce the desired result. In this case one should file a lawsuit with the appropriate court.
- Moreover, a company or individual entrepreneur may have to face the reverse situation when its actions are treated by its contractor as a gross violation of contractual obligations, and the contractor goes to court with a claim for recovery of funds, payment of damages, withdrawal of property or cancellation of a contract.
- In both cases the reliable protection of the customer’s interests should be guaranteed. The experts of our company have wide experience in representing and defending customers’ interests in courts – local, economic, administrative ones.
TO ORDER THE SERVICE OF COURT REPRESENTATION
BENEFITS OF “GLOBAL ADVOCATE”
Having addressed us with a problem, the customer is guaranteed to receive:
- full legal analysis of current situation indicating strengths, weaknesses and risks in the situation that has arisen;
- recommendations on the choice of optimal position and main aspects of protection of interests;
- preparation and submission of all necessary procedural documents (claim, petition);
- participation in court sessions;
- representation of interests at the appeal and cassation levels.