REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES AT GLOBAL CONSULTING
Registration of a legal entity by specialists of our company assumes carrying out the whole procedure of its establishment starting from the task assignment to provision of the customer with a complete set of documents of operating enterprise.
Most often, speaking about the establishment of a legal entity, we mean a limited liability company (LLC) or a private enterprise (PE), although, depending on the tasks, we can register a joint-stock company, a charitable or public organization or cooperative.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITY?
- copies of the passport and identification code of the shareholder (shareholders) and director (if the director is not one of the shareholders) – pages 1, 2 and 11;
- the company name (we will check it for uniqueness by ourselves);
- to specify the amount of the authorized capital stock and distribution of shares between the shareholders (if there are more than one shareholder);
- to specify the address to which your company will be registered;
- to visit our office and sign documents with a notary. As the establishment of the company is carried out by our experts, the owner’s participation in the process of its establishment is practically excluded, the owner should only sign a protocol (decision) on the company establishment and its statute, all further work will be done by us.