Registration of a legal entity is a set of actions aimed at inclusion of an organization in a certain state register in order to obtain legal personality for conducting activities in the legal field, one of the ways to formalize the enterprise.
REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES AT GLOBAL CONSULTING
Registration of a legal entity by specialists of our company assumes carrying out the whole procedure of its establishment starting from the task assignment to provision of the customer with a complete set of documents of operating enterprise.
Most often, speaking about the establishment of a legal entity, we mean a limited liability company (LLC) or a private enterprise (PE), although, depending on the tasks, we can register a joint-stock company, a charitable or public organization or cooperative.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Determination and selection of the optimal organizational-legal form;
- Discussion of planned activities of the new enterprise (according to the Classifier of Economic Activities);
- Verification of the new company name or recommendations for its choice;
- Coordination of issues related to the intra-corporate interaction between the shareholders, verification of necessity to impose restrictions on the director’s authorities, explanation of functions of general and executive directors, supervisory board, etc.;
- Preparation of a complete set of constituent documents;
- Assistance at execution of the documents;
- State registration of legal entity;
- Obtainment of extract from the Unified State Register;
- Registration of information from the Unified State Register (obtainment of reference from the statistics bodies);
- Filing an application to get transferred to the simplified system and/or registered as a VAT payer;
- Obtainment of extract from the register of single tax payers or VAT payers;
Obtainment of seal;
- Filing a notice of the director’s employment;
- Opening a bank account;
- Registration of the electronic digital signature (EDS);
- Advising on the choice of the optimal tax system taking into consideration the planned activities.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITY?
- copies of the passport and identification code of the shareholder (shareholders) and director (if the director is not one of the shareholders) – pages 1, 2 and 11;
- the company name (we will check it for uniqueness by ourselves);
- to specify the amount of the authorized capital stock and distribution of shares between the shareholders (if there are more than one shareholder);
- to specify the address to which your company will be registered;
- to visit our office and sign documents with a notary. As the establishment of the company is carried out by our experts, the owner’s participation in the process of its establishment is practically excluded, the owner should only sign a protocol (decision) on the company establishment and its statute, all further work will be done by us.
Therefore, having ordered a company establishment, the customer will get a comprehensive service, competent assistance and support at all stages of the new company registration
Leave a request