REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES AT GLOBAL CONSULTING
Registration of a legal entity by specialists of our company assumes carrying out the whole procedure of its establishment starting from the task assignment to provision of the customer with a complete set of documents of operating enterprise.
Most often, speaking about the establishment of a legal entity, we mean a limited liability company (LLC) or a private enterprise (PE), although, depending on the tasks, we can register a joint-stock company, a charitable or public organization or cooperative.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Determination and selection of the optimal organizational-legal form;
- Discussion of planned activities of the new enterprise (according to the Classifier of Economic Activities);
- Verification of the new company name or recommendations for its choice;
- Coordination of issues related to the intra-corporate interaction between the shareholders, verification of necessity to impose restrictions on the director’s authorities, explanation of functions of general and executive directors, supervisory board, etc.;
- Preparation of a complete set of constituent documents;
- Assistance at execution of the documents;
- State registration of legal entity;
- Obtainment of extract from the Unified State Register;
- Registration of information from the Unified State Register (obtainment of reference from the statistics bodies);
- Filing an application to get transferred to the simplified system and/or registered as a VAT payer;
- Obtainment of extract from the register of single tax payers or VAT payers;
Obtainment of seal;
- Filing a notice of the director’s employment;
- Opening a bank account;
- Registration of the electronic digital signature (EDS);
- Advising on the choice of the optimal tax system taking into consideration the planned activities.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITY?
- copies of the passport and identification code of the shareholder (shareholders) and director (if the director is not one of the shareholders) – pages 1, 2 and 11;
- the company name (we will check it for uniqueness by ourselves);
- to specify the amount of the authorized capital stock and distribution of shares between the shareholders (if there are more than one shareholder);
- to specify the address to which your company will be registered;
- to visit our office and sign documents with a notary. As the establishment of the company is carried out by our experts, the owner’s participation in the process of its establishment is practically excluded, the owner should only sign a protocol (decision) on the company establishment and its statute, all further work will be done by us.